- IT Help Desk
- IT service status
- Your IT account
- Telephony (staff)
- Files and storage
- Network and Wi-Fi
- IT equipment for student use
- Laptop clinics
- IT equipment and software
- E-learning and ELE
- AV, video conferencing and learning spaces
- Systems, processes and training
- Open access IT facilities
- IT regulations and policy
- Viruses and Malware
- About Exeter IT
Information Security has three main principles: confidentiality, integrity and availability.
- Confidentiality means that information is only available to those people for whom it is intended.
- Integrity means that information can only be changed by those people who are authorised to do so, and that it is protected from accidental modification or deletion.
- Availability means that the information is reliably available to those who have legitimate access to it.
Information Security is important because information is a key University asset. The availability, integrity and confidentiality of our information is critical for continued success. Robust Information Security policy and procedures strengthen our defences against the occurrence or resultant impact of any breach.