- Contact us
- Hot issues
- Your IT account
- Open access IT facilities
- Office 365
- Skype for Business (Lync)
- Files and storage
- Network and Wi-Fi
- Systems, processes and training
- Digital Signage
- Telephony (staff)
- IT equipment and software (staff)
- E-learning and ELE (staff)
- AV support for learning spaces
- Strategic IT projects
- One Exeter IT - Transformation
- Information Security
- IT regulations and policy
Remember that you should never disclose your University password. If you think someone has discovered your password then change it immediately
What do you want to do?
Please read these tips before you change your password Password tips
Then click an option below:
You know your password but need to change it.
You know your current password and wish to save answers to security questions which will enable you to reset a forgotten password in the future.
You have forgotten your password and want to create a new one yourself by answering the security questions you have previously saved.
You have changed your password and want to prevent your University IT account from being locked.