Programme and module descriptors
This web page serves as the portal for access to the specifications for the programmes to be delivered in the University during the 2012-13 session.
A programme specification is the core source of information within the University about a particular programme of study. It follows a set template, details of which are available here.
It provides the student, applicant or other enquirer with information about the structure of a programme, with particular reference to:
- Programme structures and requirements
- Educational aims Programme outcomes
- Teaching, learning and assessment methods
- Support for students and students’ learning
- Admission criteria
- Regulation of assessment and academic standards
- Indicators of quality and standards
- Methods for evaluating and improving quality and standards
For guidance on the design of programme specifications, please visit the programme approval web pages.
Click here for access to the University's programme specifications.
Click here for access to the University's module desciptors.