The student recruitment division deals with the organisation of open days and a wide range of recruitment events, and considers students’ applications for admission. The division provides information, advice and guidance about higher education and opportunities to experience the University for prospective undergraduate students in the UK.
The division is also responsible for meeting our statutory responsibilities to external bodies – such as the Office for Fair Access (in pursuit of widening participation and fair access).
- Find out more about visiting us.
- Find out more about University on our website Reaching Higher.
- Find out more about links and work with schools and colleges.
- Useful information for parents.
- For more information download a prospectus or order a copy online.
If you cannot find the answers to your queries on our web pages please contact us.
Information for University staff on student recruitment activity, guides, widening participation data and outreach activity is available on our staff website.
Please note all student enquiries are dealt with at the Student Information Desk, University of Exeter Forum 0300 555 0444 (International +44 1392 724724).