The Registry Services team at the Penryn Campus provides support and advice for all Registry-related functions. We are responsible for student records and major student events and processes, and our main areas of work include the organisation and administration of:
- University registration on an annual basis
- Graduation ceremonies and associated activities on the Penryn Campus
- Changes in Student Registration Statuses and associated notifications to funding bodies such as Student Finance England/Wales/Scotland
- Production of official letters from the University (e.g. Proof of Registration, Bank Introduction Letters, Council Tax Exemption Certificates, References)
- Production of UniCards and assignment of campus buildings access
- Data requests from third parties such as references, council tax listings, governmental agencies
We also have responsibility for maintaining current and historic student records on the Penryn Campus.
For general Registry Services enquiries, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
For exams-related enquiries, please email: email@example.com
For UniCard enquiries or applications, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For graduation enquiries, please email: email@example.com
Or you may contact us directly using the following information:
Dr Terri Stoddern - Registry Officer, Tel: +44 (0)1326 371813
I manage the Registry Team and its activities in Cornwall and have specific responsibility for the organisation and administration of student registration, student records and data requests.
Caroline Simons - Senior Registry Assistant (Student Records and Graduation) Tel: +44 (0)1326 371816
I am responsible for the organisation and administration of graduation-related activities, students' changes in circumstances, UniCards and buildings access for students, staff and associates at the Penryn Campus.
Liz Fath - Senior Registry Assistant (Exams) Tel: +44 (0)1326 371815
I am responsible for the organisation and administration of exams run at the Penryn Campus.
Useful information and links
For further exams-related information, please go to the timetables webpage.
You can visit the relevant pages for information about Graduation as well as Examination and Assessment.
For University-wide information on Registration and Student Status, please see Registration; there is also comprehensive information available on UniCards.