Can I Bring My School Class to Visit?
We welcome visits by school parties; however, please take the following into consideration if planning a visit:
- Groups of more than ten should restrict their visits to vacation times when the libraries are less busy. Please check our opening hours pages for details.
- We are sorry, but we are unable to supervise your students, provide training or give directed tours. Please note that floor plans are available in all our libraries to help you find your way around.
- Our libraries provide an environment conducive to study, and have designated areas for group and quiet work. Teachers are expected to supervise their students to ensure appropriate conduct.
- You will probably find it helpful to identify the location and availability of suitable materials before your visit; please check our online library catalogue.
- Maps and directions are available. Please note that there is limited parking for visitors on our campuses.
If you have any further queries, or wish to contact someone in advance of your visit, please email Caroline Huxtable