- Open Exeter
An Open Access and Research Data Management Policy Task and Finish Group was set up in March 2012 to develop an institutional policy on research data and Open Access issues.
The Group's remit is:
• To develop and oversee ratification of an institutional policy on RDM and OA.
• To act as a link between the Open Exeter project and Colleges/Departments.
• To advocate good practice in RDM and OA in Colleges/Departments.
• To recommend how institutional policy can be tailored for more specific disciplines/research groups and ensure that discipline-specific factors are brought to the table.
• To help set up College and Academic Services-level procedures that provide for the implementation of institutional policy.
• To analyse and update existing UoE policies to reflect best practice in RDM and OA.
• To ensure responsibilities for review and updating of policy are clear and extend beyond the life of the Task and Finish Group.
These are the Group's Terms of Reference.
The members of the Group are:
Cris Burgess - Ethics Officer, Psychology, CLES
Caroline Dominey - University Records Manager, Governance and Compliance, Exeter IT
Jill Evans - Open Access and Data Curation Manager and Open Exeter Project Manager, Academic Engagement
Hannah Haig - IP and Contracts Officer, Legal Services and RKT
Simon Honeyball - Senior Lecturer, Law, SSIS and Academic Staff Association Member
Jamie Horsley – Assistant College Manager for Research, CLES
Hannah Lloyd-Jones - Advocacy and Governance Officer, Open Exeter, Academic Engagement
Mairi Maclean – Director of Research, Management, The Business School
Noel Morgan - Director of Research, Institute of Biomedical & Clinical Sciences, PCMD
Anthony Musson – Director of Research, Law, SSIS
Christopher Smith – Director of Research, Engineering, CEMPS
Lee Snook - Head of Academic Engagement
Tom Tregenza - Director of Research, Biosciences, CLES
Catherine Turner – Director of Research, Drama, Humanities
Nela Vlaisavljevic-Kapelan - Research & Knowledge Transfer Manager, HASS Lead, RKT
Michael Wykes - Policy, Impact, and Performance Manager, RKT (Chair)