- Open Exeter
Open Research Exeter (ORE) Launch
The Open Exeter project is very pleased to announce the launch of Open Research Exeter (ORE)!
ORE is an open repository for Exeter researchers which increases the visibility, and facilitates the discovery, of all types of Exeter research - research papers, e-theses and completed research data can be accessed via the ORE interface.
The Open Exeter team will be in the Forum Street on Friday March 22nd from 10:00 – 12:00, to answer questions about the project and any other RDM and Open Access queries you may have. You will have the chance to see an ORE demo, and talk to those who developed the repository as well as other staff who support research at Exeter, including staff from RKT, Exeter IT and the Library.
For further information contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the event on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/257114297758072/
Researcher Development Programme
Open Exeter is running a series of courses as part of the Researcher Development Programme for doctoral and post-doctoral researchers:
1. An introduction to research materials management – Thursday 22 November
Time and Data Management
2. Sharing data: How, when, what? - Tuesday 4 December
3. How to organise your files - Tuesday 5 February
4. How to store and back-up your data securely - Tuesday 12 March
5. What to Keep/Delete: How to appraise your data – Thursday 11 April
Communication and Sustaining your Research
6. Open Access and Institutional Repositories – Wednesday 5 June
Beyond the PhD
7. How to Write a Data Management Plan – Monday 17 June
When: 12.30 – 13.30.
Where: Professional Development Suite, Old Library, Streatham Campus, Exeter
Please register for these sessions via the Researcher Development Programme page.