Search and discover
Cornwall Campus, Treliever Road, Penryn, TR10 9EZContact Streatham library
Find out about our different libraries and collections in Exeter and Cornwall.
We have a number of Blogs within the Library that can keep you up to date with different information in your area:
- Library News - general updates about the library and its services.
- Arabic | Politics | Security Studies - Librarians Blog - updates from Afzal Hasan, the Subject Librarian for IAIS, Politics, and Security Studies.
- Business Library Blog - a blog from Patrick Overy and Rachel Oakes, your Business Librarians.
- Electronic Resources Blog - the latest news about our e-resources, from what's new to what trials we are running.
- Humanities Library Blog - home to updates about resources in the Humanities area across Exeter and Cornwall.
- Law Library Blog - Lee Snook, the Law Librarian, brings you news about Law resources and services.
- The Medical Librarian - news and updates from Sarah Beach, the Medical Librarian here at the University.
- Open Research Exeter Blog - a blog on Open Access, research data management, repositories, open research, big data, transparency, altmetrics and much much more.
If you have completed a research degree at Exeter, or are due to complete one shortly, a copy of your final thesis/dissertation will need to be submitted to the institutional repository (ORE) prior to the award of your degree.
Please read the E-Theses FAQ and E-Theses Submission Guide carefully for details on the registration and deposit process.
We are here to support you in your studies, so please always ask if you need help with using the library or its resources.
The first person to go to is your Subject Librarian, who is a specialist in finding information in your subject area. You can talk with them face to face by making an appointment, or you can have a chat over the phone or by email.
The Library offers a range of services to help you find resources and to stay on top of your research whilst it's in progress.
These include help with finding resources for your literature review, advice on using other libraries, details of current awareness services, help with managing your references and even a personalised deskside training service, tailored to your needs.