- Contact us
- Hot issues
- Your IT account
- Open access IT facilities
- Office 365
- Office 2013
- Skype for Business
- Adobe Connect
- Files and storage
- Network and WiFi
- Systems, processes and training
- Digital Signage
- Telephony (staff)
- IT equipment and software (staff)
- E-learning and ELE (staff)
- AV support for learning spaces
- Strategic IT projects
- One Exeter IT - Transformation
- IT regulations and policy
- About Exeter IT
- Information Security
A 1230 phone is one commonly used throughout the University.
The Telecommunications Office is part of Exeter IT. It provides a variety of telephony and voice communication services to schools, colleges and departments within the University.
If you already have your phone then information on using it can be found in the Using your phone section.
Services offered by Telecoms include:
- Telephone provisioning
- Telephone moves and changes
- Telephone support (via SID)
- Changing outbound dialling restrictions
- Advanced telephony services such as pickup-groups and hunt-groups
- Call flow management
- Maintenance of the Telephone directory
- Call billing / reporting
All requests for installing new data and telephony cabling/sockets should be made via the Campus Services Helpdesk.
For information on Mobile computing and smartphones phones please refer to mobile phone web pages.
- 08:00 - 20:00 Monday to Friday and 10:00 - 15:00 Saturdays, in term time.
- 08:30 – 18:00 Monday to Friday in vacation periods.
AV Support - For all urgent AV, Video Conferencing and Learning Spaces requests please go to the Learning Spaces Support pages - www.exeter.ac.uk/as/learningspaces/
Penryn Campus Service Desk
Monday - Friday
8.45am - 9pm. Please note 5.15pm - 9pm will be covered by Out Of Hours Support.
Saturday and Sunday
10am - 12.30pm and 1.30pm - 6pm