- IT Help Desk
- IT service status
- IT account
- IT equipment and software
- Files and storage
- The University network
- E-learning and Exeter Learning Environment
- AV, video conferencing and learning spaces
- Systems, processes and training
- Telephone services
- IT training
- Open access IT facilities
- IT regulations and policy
- Viruses and Malware
- See how we are performing against SLA
Supportworks is the University's system for handling IT Support calls via the AS Help Desk. Calls are assigned to third line teams within Academic Services as appropriate.
Supportwork is also used to manage the various ITIL processes
Supportworks is produced by the UK company Hornbill Systems.
Who Uses Supportworks
The Supportworks client is primarly used within Academic Services. All IT users within the University have access to the e-Support system to raise and monitor calls to the Help Desk.
- IT Help Desk call handling
- E-mail integration for the IT Help Desk
- Monitoring of call priorities (SLAs)
- Categorisation of calls by profile
- Ability to raise Incident, Problem, Change and Release records
- Configuration Management Database
- Integration with e-Support web site for IT users to raise and monitor calls to the Help Desk.
- Report generation on use of the system