- IT Help Desk
- IT service status
- IT account
- IT equipment and software
- Files and storage
- The University network
- E-learning and Exeter Learning Environment
- AV, video conferencing and learning spaces
- Systems, processes and training
- Telephone services
- IT training
- Open access IT facilities
- IT regulations and policy
- Viruses and Malware
- See how we are performing against SLA
Aptos is the University’s financial management system.
It uses Oracle database technology, and forms a central part of the University’s administrative structure. Aptos is used to process all incoming and outgoing financial transactions, and interacts with most of the University’s other administrative systems, especially the SITS student record system and the Midland trent HR system.
Aptos is used in conjunction with various reporting tools to generate spreadsheets and paper reports to assist with monitoring the financial transactions of Schools and Professional Services.
Aptos is produced by B-Plan Information Systems Ltd.
Who Uses Aptos
Aptos is used primarly within Finance Services, but is also used University wide for the creation and management of Purchase Orders, Customer and Vendor Invoices
- General Ledger
- Cash Book
- Sales Invoicing
- Accounts Payable
- Purchase Order Management
- Stock Management