- Contact us
- Hot issues
- Your IT account
- Open access IT facilities
- Office 365
- Office 2013
- Skype for Business
- Adobe Connect
- Files and storage
- Network and WiFi
- Systems, processes and training
- Digital Signage
- Telephony (staff)
- IT equipment and software (staff)
- E-learning and ELE (staff)
- AV support for learning spaces
- Strategic IT projects
- One Exeter IT - Transformation
- IT regulations and policy
- About Exeter IT
- Information Security
Access your University of Exeter Office365 features at Office365
How to access Office 365 components
Microsoft Office 365 is a family of products that provide integrated services for working collaboratively with fellow staff and students.
If you need help with any of the features of O365 please see the FAQS.
For more details on Office 365 systems please click on the links below:
Email for your University Email, Calendar, Contacts, and Tasks.
OneDrive for Business provides 1 Tb of secure cloud file storage and allows you to collaborate internally and externally to the University
SharePoint provides a more formal and shareable cloud-based file storage with 25Tb per SharePoint Site.
Skype for Business (formerly known as Lync or Office Communicator) provides instant messaging, voice or video conferencing, and file sharing between two or more users, internally or externally.
What's happening next?
- the full Office 2013 suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Skype for Business etc) is available to download to your university PC or laptop. Please do not click on the "Install Office 2016" link on the Office 365 homepage
- you can also download the Office 2013 suite for free to up to 5 personal devices - laptops, tablets smartphones etc - see Microsoft Office on the Software page
- The Office 365 Groups function will be rolled out to all staff later in 2017 to provide a further option for collaborative working
- iExeter has replaced exehub
- One Note is available on the cluster PCs