- Contact us
- Hot issues
- Your IT account
- Open access IT facilities
- Office 365
- Office 2013
- Skype for Business
- Adobe Connect
- Files and storage
- Network and WiFi
- Systems, processes and training
- Digital Signage
- Telephony (staff)
- IT equipment and software (staff)
- E-learning and ELE (staff)
- AV support for learning spaces
- Strategic IT projects
- One Exeter IT - Transformation
- IT regulations and policy
- About Exeter IT
- Information Security
eduroam wireless service
eduroam at the University of Exeter
eduroam is a wireless network service provided by janet which enables users at participating organisations to access the wireless at other institutions using their home institutions username and password.
More information on the eduroam service can be found at eduroam.org.
Information for University of Exeter visitors
- Visitors who wish to use the eduroam wireless service at University of Exeter must obey the eduroam(UK) policy.
- Visitors must agree to follow the University of Exeter acceptable use policy.
Information for University of Exeter users
The easiest way to set up your device to connect to eduroam is by using the eduroam Configuration Asssistant Tool.
You will need to login using your e-mail address for example if your e-mail address is email@example.com then use this as your user name. If in any doubt please read this locating e-mail address help sheet (pdf),
If you have previously used any other format of credentials to log in (prior to July 2014) you may need to remove and re-add the eduroam network into your computer settings. Otherwise you may experience problems connecting when you visit other participating eduroam institutions
- University of Exeter users must be aware of the obligation to obey the policies of janet, The University of Exeter and the organisation you are visiting.