- IT Help Desk
- IT service status
- IT account
- IT equipment and software
- Files and storage
- The University network
- E-learning and Exeter Learning Environment
- AV, video conferencing and learning spaces
- Systems, processes and training
- Telephone services
- IT training
- Open access IT facilities
- IT regulations and policy
- Viruses and Malware
- See how we are performing against SLA
Information and Policy
There are a number of regulations which relate to the University of Exeter's data network. It is recommended that all users of the University network must familiarise themselves with these regulations, as by using any device connected to the data network you are consenting to abide by them.
Primarily these regulations describe:
- Who can connect to the network
- What devices can be connected to the network
- What you are allowed to do when connected to the network.
They can be found by looking at the IT Regulations and Policies pages.
Users of the University of Exeter data network must also adhere to the JANET Acceptable Use Policy.