- IT Help Desk
- IT service status
- Your IT account
- Telephony (staff)
- Files and storage
- Network and Wi-Fi
- IT equipment for student use
- Laptop clinics
- IT equipment and software
- E-learning and ELE
- AV, video conferencing and learning spaces
- Systems, processes and training
- Open access IT facilities
- IT regulations and policy
- Viruses and Malware
- About Exeter IT
We're investing £5m into our University network, providing a world-class IT infrastructure. Read more about the Network Upgrade project.
Wi-Fi and the University network
We run a high speed network service across all our campuses. This allows you to connect to various University resources such as email, fileshares and internal UoE systems, as well as providing external internet access.
We also provide Wi-Fi across our campuses so that you can connect to the internet when you are on the move.
What would you like to do?
- Access Wi-Fi and see where it's available
- Access the internet in your halls of residence
- Access the Network off-campus with VPN
- Find out about our Network Upgrade Project
Security, regulations and policy
Please note that by connecting to the University Network you are agreeing to our IT Regulations and Policies.
Network security is of paramount importance to the University of Exeter, and the new network has been designed with security in mind. The Information Security pages describe the University security policies in more detail.
If you need to speak to anyone in relation to information security, or report a security incident, please contact the IT Help Desk.