- Contact us
- Hot issues
- Your IT account
- Open access IT facilities
- Office 365
- Skype for Business (Lync)
- Files and storage
- Network and Wi-Fi
- Systems, processes and training
- Digital Signage
- Telephony (staff)
- IT equipment and software (staff)
- E-learning and ELE (staff)
- AV support for learning spaces
- Strategic IT projects
- One Exeter IT - Transformation
- Information Security
- IT regulations and policy
- About Exeter IT
Check your junk email folder
On Friday 24th July, some non-spam emails may have made their way into your junk email folders.
This issue has now been resolved, however colleagues are again asked to check their junk folders, in case there are any legitimate emails that require your attention.
At present, any sender that has been added to the blocked senders list in outlook, may now deliver into your inbox until we can make a further system change.
If you have any concerns, please contact SID.
Issue Date: 30/07/2015 10:23:23