- Contact us
- Hot issues
- Your IT account
- Open access IT facilities
- Office 365
- Office 2013
- Skype for Business
- exehub for Staff
- Files and storage
- Network and Wi-Fi
- Systems, processes and training
- Digital Signage
- Telephony (staff)
- IT equipment and software (staff)
- E-learning and ELE (staff)
- AV support for learning spaces
- Strategic IT projects
- One Exeter IT - Transformation
- Information Security
- IT regulations and policy
- About Exeter IT
Network Drive Issues
We are currently aware of users experiencing issues with shared drives, affecting SITS and APTOS, and are working to resolve the problem as a matter of urgency.
Please see this page for further updates.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
The issues with network drives has now been resolved. Please restart your computer and log on as normal.
If you are still experiencing the issues after restarting your machine, please contact SID on 0300 555 0444 (x4724 internally).
Issue Date: 19/04/2016 09:45:01