- Contact us
- Hot issues
- Open access IT facilities
- Your IT account
- Files and storage
- Network and Wi-Fi
- Systems, processes and training
- Telephony (staff)
- IT equipment and software (staff)
- E-learning and ELE (staff)
- AV support for learning spaces
- Strategic IT projects
- Information Security
- IT regulations and policy
- About Exeter IT
Certificate Warning - Eduroam and UoE_Secure
Due to recent essential maintenance of the Wi-Fi network you may be prompted with a warning message when you first try to connect to either the UoE_Secure or Eduroam networks.
When presented with such an alert please check the details to ensure that the Radius Server is listed as either vmradius02.ex.ac.uk or vmradius03.ex.ac.uk.
If this is the case it is safe to proceed as normal.
Issue Type: Hot, Issue Ref: IR201410152678, Issue Date: 15/10/2014 09:55:53