- Contact us
- Hot issues
- Your IT account
- Open access IT facilities
- Files and storage
- Network and Wi-Fi
- Systems, processes and training
- Telephony (staff)
- IT equipment and software (staff)
- E-learning and ELE (staff)
- AV support for learning spaces
- Strategic IT projects
- Information Security
- IT regulations and policy
- About Exeter IT
Exeter IT is investigating some Lync issues this morning. It is staff that seem to be affected however not everyone will be having the issue.
If you are able to access Lync, you may be experiencing a degraded service.
We are working with Microsoft to resolve this issue as soon as possible.
I apologise for any inconvinience this may be causing.
Issue Type: Hot, Issue Ref: IR201410242680, Issue Date: 24/10/2014 09:13:55