- Contact us
- IT service status
- Open access IT facilities
- Your IT account
- Files and storage
- Network and Wi-Fi
- Laptop clinics
- Systems, processes and training
- Telephony (staff)
- IT equipment and software (staff)
- E-learning and ELE (staff)
- AV support for learning spaces
- Strategic IT projects
- Information Security
- IT regulations and policy
- About Exeter IT
Exeter IT Self Service Portal
You can use the Self Service Portal to:
- Log new faults to the IT Help Desk
- Log new requests to the IT Help Desk
- View the details of your previously logged calls
- Find solutions to common queries and faults through the Knowledge Base
Requests logged via the Self Service Portal are actioned during normal working hours, Monday to Friday between 08:45 and 17:00.
If your fault or request is of an urgent nature, please call the IT Help Desk on 01392 72 3934.
For information regarding Internet in Halls of Residence, please see our StudentCom pages.
For all non-academic student support Services, please see our Student Information Desk pages.
Requesting Learning Spaces Support
We have prepared a brief guide on how to request Learning Spaces Support for off air recording, media digitisation, video conferencing, Echo 360 lecture capture, general AV support, AV equipment loan and digital signage.
You can find it here - Learning Spaces Self Service Requests.
For all urgent AV, Video Conferencing and Learning Spaces requests please go to the Learning Spaces Support pages
BitLocker Recovery Portal
You can find information on BitLocker Recovery here.