- IT Help Desk
- IT service status
- IT account
- IT equipment and software
- Files and storage
- The University network
- E-learning and Exeter Learning Environment
- AV, video conferencing and learning spaces
- Systems, processes and training
- Telephone services
- IT training
- Open access IT facilities
- IT regulations and policy
- Viruses and Malware
- See how we are performing against SLA
Exeter IT Self Service Portal
You can use the Self Service Portal to:
- Log new faults to the IT Help Desk
- Log new requests to the IT Help Desk
- View the details of your previously logged calls
- Find solutions to common queries and faults through the Knowledge Base
Requests logged via the Self Service Portal are actioned during normal working hours, Monday to Friday between 09:00 and 17:00.
If your fault or request is of an urgent nature, please call the IT Help Desk on 01392 72 3934.
Requesting Learning Spaces Support
We have prepared a brief guide on how to request Learning Spaces Support for off air recording, media digitisation, video conferencing, Echo 360 lecture capture, general AV support, AV equipment loan and digital signage.
You can find it here - Learning Spaces Self Service Requests.
For all urgent AV, Video Conferencing and Learning Spaces requests please call us ASAP on ext: 3934.