- IT Help Desk
- IT service status
- IT account
- IT equipment and software
- Files and storage
- The University network
- E-learning and Exeter Learning Environment
- AV, video conferencing and learning spaces
- Systems, processes and training
- Telephone services
- IT training
- Open access IT facilities
- IT regulations and policy
- Viruses and Malware
- See how we are performing against SLA
Email archiving for staff
Email messages that are older than 12 months are now automatically archived for University staff members.
If you are still close to your mailbox quota, more recent mail will also be archived.
You no longer need to archive emails into personal folders. You can now bring your existing personal folders back into the email system where they can be backed up centrally.
There is further information on email archiving and retrieval available.