- IT Help Desk
- IT service status
- IT account
- IT equipment and software
- Files and storage
- The University network
- E-learning and Exeter Learning Environment
- AV, video conferencing and learning spaces
- Systems, processes and training
- Telephone services
- IT training
- Open access IT facilities
- IT regulations and policy
- Viruses and Malware
- See how we are performing against SLA
Central to the University of Exeter's e-Learning activities is ELE (Exeter Learning Environment). ELE is Exeter's virtual learning environment that has now replaced WebCT.
ELE provides an online set of integrated tools to support e-learning, enabling students to access course materials, interact online, collaborate and undertake formative and summative assessment. ELE is used by hundreds of modules across all departments and supported on all campuses.
Software used in close conjunction with ELE include assessment software Questionmark Perception, the plagiarism detection tool Turnitin and the lecture recording package Echo 360.