- IT Help Desk
- IT service status
- IT account
- IT equipment and software
- Files and storage
- The University network
- E-learning and Exeter Learning Environment
- AV, video conferencing and learning spaces
- Systems, processes and training
- Telephone services
- IT training
- Open access IT facilities
- IT regulations and policy
- Viruses and Malware
- See how we are performing against SLA
In order for us to deliver the best possible service to you, calls for assistance should be made to the central IT Help Desk, where they will be solved at the first point of contact wherever possible. When further response is required, the call will be passed to our team of specialist technicians. On receiving the call a member of Learning Spaces Support will contact you.
We recognise that there are occasions when attention is needed urgently during teaching. To meet this demand effectively, we provide an emergency number for contacting the technical team directly. This number should only be used for urgent assistance. All other queries/issues should be raised via the central IT Help Desk, where they will be prioritised and answered according to the service levels currently in place within Academic Services. You can find out more about how your call is handled here.
We aim to provide you with a high quality, continuous AV support service by meeting our service objectives:
- Deliver a Resilient service. Using our central team of specialist technicians to provide our service ensures cover is available and the service is not interrupted.
- Deliver a Quality service. The quality and timeliness of support is not compromised as we are able to balance our support load across the team to ensure technicians are available when needed.
- Develop technical expertise. By working in a team rather than in isolation AV expertise is shared and developed. This means that Schools receive a more efficient and expert service with no single points of failure.
- Develop School awareness. By working as part of a team who support colleagues in a number of Schools, cross-School experience and information is shared, this will benefit both Schools and the institution as a whole.
- Simplified Request Tracking. By utilising the IT Help Desk it is easy to log, track, update or escalate your request. This can also be done via the university web site using our eSupport system.