- IT Help Desk
- IT service status
- IT account
- IT equipment and software
- Files and storage
- The University network
- E-learning and Exeter Learning Environment
- AV, video conferencing and learning spaces
- Systems, processes and training
- Telephone services
- IT training
- Open access IT facilities
- IT regulations and policy
- Viruses and Malware
- See how we are performing against SLA
If you are a registered student or staff member of the University then during your time here you will be given your own personal IT Account.
Your account will provide you with access to Email, personal filespace, the MyExeter Portal and other useful University resources.
You can change your password online.