Divisions in Academic Services
Exeter IT delivers high quality, customer focused IT services that support the ambitions of the University.
Organisationally, the service is divided into 7 teams providing:
- Advice on information security, data protection, freedom of information and software licenses.
- Desktop, learning spaces and AV support.
- Support and development of research, learning and administrative systems.
- Core computing infrastructure support, including email services, the portal and high performance computing.
- Network and telecoms support and development.
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date with the latest IT news, service updates and information about the projects and initiatives we are currently working on.
Quick links to our services
Chief Information Officer - Exeter IT
Lynne's PA is Julia Edwards.